The Massachusetts Health & Hospital Association is the leading voice for hospitals in the Bay State. Currently MHA's members include more than 100 Massachusetts hospitals and health system members, as well as other interested healthcare stakeholders. Two types of Massachusetts hospitals and health systems comprise MHA's core membership:
- acute care (community and teaching institutions);
- non-acute care (chronic, rehabilitation, and psychiatric institutions).
In addition, MHA recognizes three other types of members
- non-hospital healthcare providers such as nursing homes and extended care facilities, infirmaries and clinics, and visiting nurse organizations;
- related organizations, such as HMOs and insurers, professional services firms, and suppliers to our core members;
- allied organizations, such as healthcare associations and professional societies, government agencies, and other individuals.
For more information about membership or to join MHA, please contact Patty Crowley, V.P., Governance & Member Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (781) 262 - 6002.