Massport's Real Estate and Asset Management Comprehensive Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Program
Friday, September 16, 2022 | 1 - 2 p.m.
Past Webinar Recordings
Annual Leading the Conversation Conference: Diversity, Health Equity, and Inclusion in Healthcare
Creating a Culture of Inclusion and Belonging
• Rosa Colon-Kolacko, PhD, MBA, Vice President and Chief Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Officer, Wellforce
Deracializing Kidney Diagnoses: Removing Race as a Metric in the eGFR Diagnostic Tool
• Melanie Hoenig, M.D., Nephrologist, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
• Mallika Mendu, M.D., Executive Medical Director, Clinical Operations, Brigham and Women’s Hospital Nephrologist and Medical Director, Mass General Brigham Population Health
• Allison Bryant, PhD, Associate Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences, Harvard Medical School
Advancing Equity Through Quality and Safety
Disparities in Maternal Health: Connecting Community Advocacy to Clinical Practice
• Karthik Sivashanker, MD, VP & Medical Director, Brigham and Women's Hospital
• Ildemaro Gonzalez, VP and Chief Inclusion & Diversity Officer, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Moving Data into Action
• Dr. Kirsten Meisinger, Director of Provider Engagement, Cambridge Health Alliance
• Jamila Xible, Director, Health Education and Access Programs, Cambridge Health Alliance
Pipeline Advancement Programs
• Dr. Valerie Ward, Chief Equity and Inclusion Officer, Boston Children’s Hospital
• Dr. S. Jean Emans, Director, Office of Faculty Development, Boston Children’s Hospital
Power to Heal
Documentary screening and Panel Discussion with featured speakers:
• Joseph Betancourt, M.D., senior vice president, Equity and Community Health, Massachusetts General Hospital
• Kevin B. Churchwell, M.D., president and CEO, Boston Children’s Hospital • Ellana Stinson, M.D., president, New England Medical Association
• LaShyra Nolen, Massachusetts Medical Society Student Section • Barbara Berney, producer and project creator
The ROI of DHE&I: Building the Business Case
• Juan Fernando Lopera, Chief Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Officer, Beth Israel Lahey Health
These activities have been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Massachusetts Medical Society and the Massachusetts Health & Hospital Association. The Massachusetts Medical Society is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement
The Massachusetts Medical Society designates these live activities for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ . Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
These activities meet the criteria for the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine for risk management study.
To earn AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM for participation in the recorded versions of these webinars, please visit the website here