Digital and Disruptive Strategies in Healthcare
Tuesday, April 13, 2021 | 1 – 2:15 p.m. EST | Virtual Webcast
The COVID-19 crisis has dramatically accelerated the already powerful shift toward new business models driven by big-tech companies and radically changing consumer habits. While traditional in-person business have been decimated, ecommerce market penetration grew 69%. And although virtual healthcare innovation also has accelerated during COVID, the broader business model changes will drive even more radical changes in healthcare.
This webinar will describe the momentum for both health systems and new competitors to develop:
• A broad digital platform for healthcare
• An ecosystem of interrelated products and services
• Subscription offerings
• Advanced digital health, including care in the home, connected and cognitive devices, and artificial intelligence that enhances diagnosis, improves predictive interventions, and optimizes clinical productivity
After attending this webinar, participants will be able to:
• Identify three key components of disruptive business models
• Define how new business models are entering healthcare
• List key decisions for health systems in developing digital strategies
Robert Fromberg is Chief Communications Officer of consulting firm Kaufman Hall, where he oversees thought leadership. For 35 years, he has written, spoken, and published on healthcare quality, finance, and innovation. Rob was previously Vice President at the Healthcare Financial Management Association and the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society. He taught writing at Northwestern University for 17 years.
Written cancellations received by April 6, 2021 will be charged a $50 administrative fee. If payment has been received, your registration fee will be refunded minus the $50. Cancellations received after April 6, 2021 will still be charged the full registration fee and if payment has been received, no refunds will be given. To avoid this penalty, you may send a substitute to the program.