July 25 | 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
$199 Member Rate
$299 Non-Member Rate
MAIL – Check Payable to MHA
MHA Education Department
500 District Ave.
Burlington, MA 01803-5096
Growing and sustaining the healthcare workforce continues to be one of the highest priorities for MHA and its member organizations. Join colleagues across the healthcare continuum to learn ways to retain and grow your current workforce.
Highlights of the day will include:
- An address from Lauren Jones, EOHHS Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development
- An update from the Nursing Council on Workforce Sustainability
- A presentation by Press Ganey on how to use culture to drive retention
- Panels with healthcare leaders sharing successful retention strategies and innovative care models for the future
- Opportunities to connect with peers and healthcare vendors
Cancellation Policy (for in-person events only): Full refunds will be recognized when cancellations occur at least 5 business days prior to an in-person event. Any cancellation notices received after this time will result in $50 administrative fee. To avoid this penalty, you may send someone in your place by forwarding their full name, title and email address to the Director of Healthcare Education, Amy Smalarz at email@example.com. No shows will be responsible for payment in full.